Please take note of our terms and conditions before completing your booking:
- The total price of a reservation will be charged within 3 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or modify your reservation up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the price will be charged.
- Group Bookings - The cancellation period for your entire group booking is 7 days prior to arrival. Cancellations after this time or failure to arrive would result in a fee equal to 100 % of the first night’s rate per room reserved being charged to your credit card
- When you choose to not have breakfast when making reservation you are welcome to order it on arrival and enjoy our highly praised 3-course morning meal for only £9.50 choosing from our extensive and irresistible breakfast menu. We cater for all major diets, vegetarians, vegans, low-carbohydrate, low-fat, gluten and dairy-free.
- Smoking - All of our rooms are non-smoking.
- Children - Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel. Children's cots/cribs are not available. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- The car park on the hotel’s site can be reserved on request. It is located behind the hotel, accessible via Fulforth Street and marked For Guests of Mama’s Inn Boutique. Please, notify hotel of your arrival and the code to a secure gate will be given to you. The cost of one car parking space is £6 per day. You might consider also plenty of on-street parking around the hotel.
- Check-in time is between 3 pm and 8 pm.Check in later than 8 pm must be notified and arranged in advance by email or calling us on 01157799262 / 07958196263
- Check-out time is 11am. Free early check-in is possible, subject to availability and by prior arrangement only. We don’t have a concierge service and the hotel might be closed until 3 pm and after 8 pm.
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the hotel’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address if known to us. We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
- REMOVAL/LOSS OF HOTEL PROPERTY
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
Our Facilities & Services:
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Evening meals can be ordered in advance (at breakfast time)
- Breakfast is served between 7.00 and 10.00 am on weekdays and 8.00 and 10.30 on weekends. We are asking you about your breakfast time in advance in order to serve them the best possible way and to avoid waiting time.
- Ironing facilities in each room
- We can order you a taxi or you can do it by calling the following numbers: 0115 960 7607 * 0115 970 0700 * 0115 970 4000
- Safety deposit box is available at the reception
- Same-day laundry service
- A bouquet of fresh flowers can be ordered to your room
- We can reserve for you a table at the restaurant of your choice
- Short term luggage storage
- Mama’s Bar is open from 3pm till 11pm. We serve teas, coffees, beers, wines and spirits. Please, ask for our buffet menu to enjoy light snacks.
- Guests can reserve a room for someone as a gift and send our hotel’s brochures.
- We offer luxury picnic baskets packed with freshly prepared foods.
- Green Flag Award winning Arboretum Park is just in a couple of minutes walk from our hotel. We will supply blankets too.
- Our hotel’s gift shop might help those who forgot to buy a small something as a gift or just basic sundries.
We look forward to welcoming you to Mama's Inn. Please contact us directly for any additional information or requests.